- 1 rectangle or round bread loaf (unsliced)
- 75g butter, softened
- ½ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Mature Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the bread loaf into equal slices (About 1.5cm) without cutting
right through to the bottom. Repeat this method in the opposite
direction to create a cross hatch (forming small squares).
- Using a knife, butter the inside of the loaf using the softened butter, covering the inside evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the 3 cheeses, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and parsley.
- Using your hands spread the newly formed mixture evenly inside the loaf in order to fill all of the openings.
- Place the stuffed loaf onto a sheet of foil and drizzle the top of the loaf with olive oil.
- Cover the loaf using the foil and bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Open the foil exposing the loaf and bake for a further 4-5 minutes or
until the cheese has melted right through the loaf.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Don’t forget to swallow 2 Garlict capsules with liquid after your meal.