- 4 tomatoes
- 1 Full garlic head (bulb)
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 30g fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Rough chop the tomatoes, onions and peppers and place onto a baking
tray. Season the vegetables with, salt, pepper and garlic flakes.
Drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice the top of the garlic head off, just enough to expose the cloves. Drizzle with olive oil and cover in tinfoil.
- Place both the baking tray of vegetables and the covered garlic head into the oven (side by side) and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove both items from the oven and allow the garlic to cool while placing the vegetables into a large pot.
- Add the stock and basil to the pot and bring the boil. Allow them to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic into the pot and stir. Allow to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and, in sections, blend the mixture until smooth.
- Place the blended mixture back into the pot and heat. Season if needed.
- Enjoy this soup with your favourite bread or sandwich!
Don’t forget to swallow 2 Garlict capsules with liquid after your meal.